CONSULAR OUTREACH FOR THE BALTIC REGION ON 22 OCTOBER 2022 IN RIGA
The Philippine Embassy in Warsaw, Poland is pleased to announce that this year, it will provide consular services to Filipino nationals living in Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania during its Consular Outreach in Riga, Latvia on Saturday, 22 October 2022.
Last year, the Embassy provided mobile consular services to Filipinos living in the Baltic Region in Estonia.
The exact venue for the outreach will be a hotel in Riga to be announced later, from 08:00 H to 17:00 H.
The following services will be available during the outreach:
- Passport services (application and renewals)
- Notarial services (Affidavits, SPA, LCCM, civil registry services)
- NBI Clearance fingerprinting
- Labor contract verification (for later OEC application at POEA)
- Consular and labor-related consultation
In view of the continuing state of epidemic and to ensure strict observance of health protocols, the services will be available strictly by appointment only. Interested applicants need to pre-register by visiting the following links:
- For passport services, please complete the passport application through this link: https://www.passport.gov.ph
- For all other services, please click this link
Applicants are reminded to come with complete documentary requirements (printed application forms) and photocopies of required supporting documents. Please consult the Embassy website for the requirements of the various consular services.
Due to the limited slots available, interested applicants are advised to register as soon as possible.
Warsaw, 02 September 2022.