CONSULAR OUTREACH IN KRAKÓW ON 27 AUGUST 2022
The Philippine Embassy in Warsaw, Poland is pleased to announce that it will provide consular services to Filipino nationals living in the towns and cities of southeastern Poland (particularly in the voivodeships of Małopolskie, Świętokrzyskie, Lubelskie, and Podkarpackie) during its Consular Outreach in the city of Kraków on Saturday, 27 August 2022.
The exact venue for the outreach in Kraków and the opening hours will be announced later.
The following services will be available during the outreach:
- Passport services (application and renewals)
- Notarial services (Affidavits, SPA, LCCM, civil registry services)
- NBI Clearance fingerprinting
- Labor contract verification (for later OEC application at POEA)
- OWWA membership reactivation
- Consular and labor-related consultation
In view of the continuing state of epidemic and to ensure strict observance of health protocols, the services will be available strictly by appointment only. Interested applicants need to pre-register by visiting the following links:
- For passport services, please schedule an individual passport appointment by clicking this link: https://www.passport.gov.ph
- For all other services, please click this link
Applicants are reminded to come with complete documentary requirements (printed application forms) and photocopies of required supporting documents. Please consult the Embassy website for the requirements of the various consular services.
Due to the limited slots available, interested applicants are advised to register as soon as possible.
Warsaw, 01 August 2022.