ADVISORY NO. 11/2021
TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF ENTRY OF FOREIGN NATIONALS INTO THE PHILIPPINES EXTENDED UNTIL 30 APRIL 2021
The Embassy wishes to announce that Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolution No. 110 dated 15 April 2021 extended until 30 April 2021 the temporary suspension of entry of foreign nationals in the Philippines (see previous Advisory No. 10).
All Filipino citizens are allowed to return to the Philippines, and are not affected by this temporary suspension of entry.
From 22 March 2021 to 30 April 2021, foreign nationals may not enter the Philippines, except:
- Diplomats and members of international organizations and their dependents, provided they hold valid 9(e) or 47(a)2 visas at the time of entry;
- Foreign nationals involved in medical repatriation who are duly endorsed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration, provided they hold valid visas at the time of entry;
- Foreign seafarers arriving through seaports under the “Green Lanes” program for crew change, provided they hold valid 9(c) crew list visas at the time of entry;
- Foreign parent/s, spouses and children of Filipino citizens travelling with them, provided they hold valid visas at the time of entry; and
- Foreign nationals in emergency, humanitarian and other analogous cases approved by the Chairperson of the NTF-Covid-19 or his duly authorized representative, provided the foreign nationals hold valid visas at the time of entry.
During the period from 22 March 2021 to 30 April 2021, the travel of Filipino nationals and exempted foreign nationals shall be subject to the arrival quota set by the Department of Transportation (DOTr).
All affected foreign nationals who already have valid visas or those intending to apply for visas are requested to please observe this temporary ban on the entry of foreign nationals, and adjust or re-schedule their trips to the Philippines accordingly, in coordination with their airlines and their principals and hosts in the Philippines.
(Per CIR-1051-OUCSCA-2021 dated 19 April 2021)