The Embassy wishes to advise the public that effective 01 August 2020, foreign nationals in possession of the following visa categories shall be allowed entry into the Philippines:
a. Section 13 series of Commonwealth Act No. 613, as amended
- 13 quota, 13A, 13B, 13C, 13D, 13E, 13G visas
b. RA7919 visa
- Legal residence status granted to certain foreign nationals through a Social Integration Program in the Philippines under certain conditions as provided under Republic Act No. 7919
c. EO324 visa
- Foreign nationals who have acquired permanent residency under Executive Order No. 324
d. Native-born visa
- Foreign nationals born in the Philippines whose parents either or both, are lawful permanent residents
Further, qualified foreign nationals shall be subjected to the following conditions:
(1) Must have a valid and existing visa at the time of entry;
(2) With pre-booked accredited quarantine facility;
(3) With pre-booked COVID-19 testing provider;
(4) Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers as set by the National Task Force for COVID-19.
The above policy is based on Resolution No. 56 Series of 2020 issued by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID).
This advisory shall amend the Embassy’s Advisory No. 10 dated 16 July 2020 re: Restriction of Foreign Nationals from Travelling to the Philippines.
Warsaw, 23 July 2020