Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) can register in Virtual Pag-IBIG and avail themselves of the following services:
- Register as a Pag-IBIG Fund member and get one's permanent Membership ID (MID) Number;
- Remit Pag-IBIG Fund Savings and MP2 Savings;
- Open an MP2 Savings Account;
- View Savings Records (Pag-IBIG Fund Regular Savings and MP2 Savings, including annual dividends earned by these accounts);
- Schedule an appointment to submit documents for a Housing Loan Application;
- Pay for Pag-IBIG Fund loans (Housing, Multi-Purpose, and Calamity Loans);
- Check Loan Status (Housing, Multi-Purpose, and Calamity Loans);
- View Loan Records (payments made and the outstanding balance of Housing, Multi-Purpose, and Calamity Loans);
- Apply for Interest-Rate Repricing on Housing Loans;
- View account balances and transaction history of the Loyalty Card Plus (currently available for cards issued by Asia United Bank); and
- Chat with a Pag-IBIG Fund service agent 24/7 to address inquiries and concerns about membership, programs and benefits of the Pag-IBIG Fund.
In Virtual Pag-IBIG, OFWs can join the Pag-IBIG MP2 Savings Program and open an MP2 account. The Modified Pag-IBIG 2 (or MP2) Savings Program is a voluntary savings program for members who wish to save more and earn higher dividends than the regular Pag-IBIG Savings Program. It is a special 5-year savings program that is similar to a time deposit with tax free annual earnings on principal and accrued dividends. A member can pay into the MP2 savings account any amount any time, or regular amounts monthly, quarterly or annually. After five years, the member has the option to continue and renew the MP2 savings for another five years, or quit and withdraw the final MP2 account balance, depending on the member's wishes.
For more details on enrolment and membership in Virtual Pag-IBIG, please visit:
www.pagibigfund.gov.ph and click on 'Virtual Pag-IBIG'.
Warsaw, 30 January 2020.