The Embassy wishes to advise the public that effective 01 August 2020, foreign nationals who are holders of the following visas, valid at the time of entry, will be allowed entry into the Philippines:
a. Section 13 series of Commonwealth Act No. 613, as amended, which includes:
- Temporary Resident Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13a (marriage to Filipino))
- Temporary Resident Visa (based on MO ADD-01-038/ADD-02-015 (Indian nationals))
- MCL-07-021 Permanent Resident Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13a (Chinese nationals))
- Native Born Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13c (for foreigners born in the Philippines with at least 1 Permanent Resident parent));
b. RA7919 visas
- Legal residence status granted to certain foreign nationals through a Social Integration Program in the Philippines under certain conditions as provided under Republic Act No. 7919; and,
c. EO324 visa
- Foreign nationals who have acquired permanent residency under Executive Order No. 324.
The exemption also covers dependents of aforementioned nationals.
Further, qualified foreign nationals shall be subjected to the following conditions:
(1.) With pre-booked accredited quarantine facility;
(2.) With pre-booked COVID-19 testing provider; and,
(3.) Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers as set by the National Task Force for COVID-19.
The above policy is based on Resolution No. 56 Series of 2020 issued by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID).
This advisory shall amend the Embassy’s Advisory No. 11 dated 23 July 2020 re: Allowed Entry of Foreign Nationals into the Philippines.
Warsaw, 27 July 2020