News / Press Releases
Friday, 26 November 2021
- Monday, 15 November 2021 VISIT OF PH DEFENSE SECRETARY UNDERSCORES INCREASING DEFENCE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE PHILIPPINES AND POLAND
- Friday, 29 October 2021 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN WARSAW CONDUCTS WEBINAR ON THE 2021 PHILIPPINE MASSKARA FESTIVAL
- Tuesday, 12 October 2021 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN WARSAW CONGRATULATES PARA DANCE SPORT NATIONAL TEAM OF THE PHILIPPINES
- Monday, 11 October 2021 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN WARSAW OPENS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOR OVERSEAS VOTER REGISTRATION
Saturday, 23 October 2021
DFA Advisory to all Filipinos worldwide
The Philippine Embassy in Warsaw wishes to inform all Filipinos in Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Ukraine about the Advisory of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) urging all Filipinos, especially those in areas affected by the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Acute Respiratory Disease (COVID-19), to take the necessary personal precaution to ensure their health and safety.
- Filipinos who need COVID-19-related assistance are urged to get in touch immediately with the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in their area.
- Filipinos in China can contact the hotline numbers of the Philippine Embassy and Consulates General in China, or the WeChat hotline of the Department of Health and the DFA.
The DFA continues to work closely with relevant government agencies to ensure that effective and immediate assistance is extended to Filipinos abroad.
Warsaw, 06 February 2020.