News / Press Releases
Friday, 23 April 2021
- Friday, 09 April 2021 LET’S DO BUSINESS TOGETHER: TRADE, INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PH, POLAND MARKETS DISCUSSED BY PH, POLISH ENTREPRENEURS
- Thursday, 31 December 2020 THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN WARSAW COMMEMORATES THE 124TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE MARTYRDOM OF NATIONAL HERO DR. JOSE RIZAL
- Wednesday, 16 December 2020 WARSAW PE CONCLUDES ANTI-VAW CAMPAIGN WITH ONLINE WORKSHOP FOR FILCOM
- Sunday, 13 December 2020 PHILIPPINE AMBASSADOR LEAH M. BASINANG-RUIZ PRESENTS HER CREDENTIALS TO UKRAINE PRESIDENT VOLODYMYR ZELENSKYY
Sunday, 09 May 2021
- Friday, 30 April 2021 VIDEO MESSAGE OF LABOR SECRETARY SILVESTRE BELLO III FOR THE MIGRANT WORKERS DAY 2021
- Friday, 30 April 2021 LAST DAY FOR OVERSEAS VOTERS REGISTRATION (UP TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2021 ONLY)
- Friday, 23 April 2021 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2021
- Wednesday, 07 April 2021 VIRTUAL FORUM ON LABOR MOBILITY AND THE GCM
DFA Advisory to all Filipinos worldwide
The Philippine Embassy in Warsaw wishes to inform all Filipinos in Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Ukraine about the Advisory of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) urging all Filipinos, especially those in areas affected by the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Acute Respiratory Disease (COVID-19), to take the necessary personal precaution to ensure their health and safety.
- Filipinos who need COVID-19-related assistance are urged to get in touch immediately with the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in their area.
- Filipinos in China can contact the hotline numbers of the Philippine Embassy and Consulates General in China, or the WeChat hotline of the Department of Health and the DFA.
The DFA continues to work closely with relevant government agencies to ensure that effective and immediate assistance is extended to Filipinos abroad.
Warsaw, 06 February 2020.