News / Press Releases
Wednesday, 21 July 2021
- Saturday, 26 June 2021 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN POLAND LEADS THE CELEBRATION OF THE 123RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE PROCLAMATION OF PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE
- Friday, 23 April 2021 PHILIPPINES, POLAND EYE STRONGER ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, DEFENSE TIES DURING POLITICAL CONSULTATIONS
- Friday, 09 April 2021 LET’S DO BUSINESS TOGETHER: TRADE, INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PH, POLAND MARKETS DISCUSSED BY PH, POLISH ENTREPRENEURS
- Thursday, 31 December 2020 THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN WARSAW COMMEMORATES THE 124TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE MARTYRDOM OF NATIONAL HERO DR. JOSE RIZAL
Friday, 09 July 2021
- Tuesday, 06 July 2021 EMBASSY WILL BE OPEN ON SELECTED SUNDAYS FOR CONSULAR SERVICES TO FILIPINO NATIONALS
- Tuesday, 06 July 2021 CONSULAR OUTREACH IN SZCZECIN ON 31 JULY 2021 (THIS SCHEDULE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED)
- Tuesday, 27 July 2021 PHILIPPINE PUBLIC HOLIDAY IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2021
- Thursday, 15 July 2021 JOB VACANCY AS RECEPTIONIST / TELEPHONE OPERATOR / ASSISTANT
DFA Advisory to all Filipinos worldwide
The Philippine Embassy in Warsaw wishes to inform all Filipinos in Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Ukraine about the Advisory of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) urging all Filipinos, especially those in areas affected by the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Acute Respiratory Disease (COVID-19), to take the necessary personal precaution to ensure their health and safety.
- Filipinos who need COVID-19-related assistance are urged to get in touch immediately with the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in their area.
- Filipinos in China can contact the hotline numbers of the Philippine Embassy and Consulates General in China, or the WeChat hotline of the Department of Health and the DFA.
The DFA continues to work closely with relevant government agencies to ensure that effective and immediate assistance is extended to Filipinos abroad.
Warsaw, 06 February 2020.